Thursday, October 11, 2012

{lomography}

Photobucket PhotobucketThe day before we left for the mountains, I got a package in the mail with a Lomography La Sardina camera inside, courtesy of Monica at ciaochessa.com {click that, she's a fantastic photographer and I love love love her blog}. I was excited out of my brains because, you know, FILM! and FREE! and JUST IN TIME FOR VACATION! and all that.

This camera is kind of a blast because it comes with a removable flash {with interchangable colour filters} and makes it really easy do fancy things, like shoot multiple exposures. It's also pretty funny looking, which I appreciate. {You might recognize it from the video I posted yesterday.}

We were tentative and skeptical at first, but now I just want to glue the thing to my head and take pictures like a maniac. Endless, you guys, endless possibilities. These are a few of the pictures off our very first roll.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9 comments:

Sarah Rooftops said...

So cool! I love the double exposure of the two of you on the bed; you look ghostly.

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

very pretty

Niken said...

wow!
LOVE your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING.
Esp the one of you on the rocks.
woah.
so good.

MarĂ­a said...

You look breathtaking in that second-to-last picture!
I love lomo cameras, I have a Fisheye 2 camera, and it's one of my favourite type of cameras. Sadly, on a daily basis, it's not the most useful and trustworthy type of photography (lots of my pictures didn't come out, which was a pity). However, these cameras make everything more special, and they're such an investment!

<3

Unknown said...

amazing! I'm so glad you're happy with it and I can't wait to see what you do next. happy film shooting! :)

Ohh Erin said...

So cool. I love lomography.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Love all of these! Especially that triple exposure of your guy! What a cool camera!

Caitlin said...

Those triple exposures are awesome :) Lovely photos as always!