Monday, January 28, 2013

{balloons}

This morning, I am drinking coffee and painting balloons on pictures.

Because why not? It's what I feel like doing.

Besides: I have lots to get done today, but I always feel like if I start out with something relaxing, colourful, and a little ridiculous, I might see the rest of the day through that kind of lens. Which is nice, I think. Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

16 comments:

MySpecialAgent said...

The forest is my favorite!

Unknown said...

ummmm these are SUPER cool - i esp love the one of the bridge!

xx, kara

Jen Glen said...

The fourth picture down makes me think of Mary Poppins!

callie said...

Oh these make me so happy.

Suzy Krause said...

i like how that one turned out too. :) {thanks!}

Suzy Krause said...

thanks kara!!! i was excited about how that one turned out too. it's a bridge in edinburgh, scotland...possibly one of my favourite places/memories ever. :)

Suzy Krause said...

haha totally! that's exactly what i was thinking when i took that picture. chim-chiminey...

Suzy Krause said...

aw, good! and thanks michal. :)

Jessica said...

These are so so so awesome!

Suzy Krause said...

aw garsh!!! thank you!!

the best part of my day... said...

Your colourful ballons make me smile, Suzy.

Suzy Krause said...

i'm glad!! :D

Ashlee said...

The old couple walking! Perfect. Just, perfect.

Suzy Krause said...

they are, it's true. :) it's barclay's grandparents. aren't they cute??

Lisa said...

Why not indeed. These are really awesome. Love that you chose black and white photos

Suzy Krause said...

thanks lisa! i'm having fun playing around with this stuff... :)