Wednesday, October 08, 2014

{coming soon}


On Saturday, after we finished up at Caliber, Julia asked if I would take a few pictures of their family of three while they're still on this side of her Due Date. It was crazy to think that we've done this before, except last time it was my little nephew in her belly. 

After you know someone, it's weird to think of a time where you knew of them but nothing about them. Even weirder to think that this time next year, we'll look at these pictures and we'll know the little person in there and it will be hard to imagine not knowing them. 

Babies, man. Life. The universe. Weird. 

I don't call this blog Suzy and the Deep Thoughts for nothing. Or at all.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julia is tres adorable!!! You need to tell her she's one of the cutest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting :)

Suzy Krause said...

Haha, I will definitely pass that along. :)