Thursday, February 26, 2015

{productivity}


I'm sitting here with a coffee in one hand and a little carton of chocolate milk in the other. Every time I take a sip of the coffee, which started out black, I fill my coffee cup back up to the top with the chocolate milk.

By the time I'm finished, I will have had a small piping hot black coffee, a small lukewarm mocha, and a small cool chocolate milk. I will also be acutely aware of my exact preferences regarding the ratio of chocolate milk to coffee so that I can be blisteringly snooty about it when I order mochas at coffee shops from here on out.

So, yeah, I guess you could say I've had a productive morning. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok. this made me smile, and I needed that in the middle of my crazy work day. So thank you :)

stephanie clara said...

Even better.
They should pay you for that.
Comparative market research.


stephanie

Anonymous said...

lol, you go girl!